Something Terrible Happened.
- You or someone you love is diagnosed with a serious illness
- You experience a loss, injury or trauma
- You find yourself caring for a person who needs multiple services
- You know you need help, but you don't know where to start
It can feel overwhelming. It can seem impossible. But you're not alone.
What Do You Do Next?
Big Dreams, Small Steps is a program I developed over the past twenty years. It has helped people from all walks of life. I tailor the program to fit your needs. For example, I can:
- Bring a sense of calm to crisis situations
- Prepare you for medical or dental appointments
- Accompany you to appointments at your request
- Enhance communication with medical or other professionals
- Find the resources you need
- Advise you on applying for social services or benefits
- Coordinate care with your doctors and other providers
- Help with transportation issues
- Provide other assistance depending on what you need
I provide a safe and supportive place where you can find the resources you need to feel more in control of what's happening in your life.